Coleman

Coleman

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Your Favorite Art Gallery - Street View Style.

I'm a history buff. I love taking the time to walk through a history museum and see everything it has to offer.  I also love taking the time in an art museum. I'm lucky because I live near many of the greatest museums in the world. I'm a short drive to most of the Smithsonian Museums, The National Gallery of Art, The Corcoran, and the list goes on. Not everyone can access a major museum much less many museums, or can they?

The Google Art  Project has made it possible to browse the art galleries you would never have the time or the budget to see... Street View Style. The Tekzilla Daily video below has the details for you.





Try it out and let me know what you think.

~ Joe

Please follow me on Twitter and Pinterest or Like me on Facebook

-

No comments: