Coleman

Coleman

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

YouTube 101

Well, I've been back from the AAM conference in Minneapolis for a week now. Like many of you, I am just beginning to catch up on my work. I must say that it was worth the trip.  I made many new friends at the MuseumExpo and saw many of my old friends there as well.

As I searched for comments on the conference I ran across the DixieLeighBlog and a video from the "YouTube 101" session. Take a look at the video, it is worth the time if you have an interest in making YouTube work for you and your museum.




Next years conference will be in my back yard in Baltimore. Looking forward to introducing everyone to the Inner Harbor and the best crab dishes ever.

~ Joe

~
Please follow me on Twitter and Pinterest or Like me on Facebook

No comments: