Coleman

Coleman

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Disaster Preparedness - Response and Recovery

A disaster has struck... NOW WHAT?

The next episode in the series of disaster preparedness for museum collections videos is about how to respond, and how to effect initial recovery in the best possible ways.  What do you do first, who is in charge, what do you need for an incident command center, etc.





I wanted to add a tribute to Steve Jobs in this post.  This video is by Jeffrey Gitomer.  Jeffrey is a sales consultant that I have followed for some time.  This video explains the way Steve Jobs touched us as well as any tribute I've seen since his death earlier this month.  It also touches on the way Steve delivered value to his audience and clients.





~ Joe

Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook

~

No comments: