Coleman

Coleman

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rebecca Clark ~ Bee Lines



My friend Rebecca Clark has her exhibition "Bee Lines" opening at the Hillyer Art Space in Washington, DC.  Becky is the  Senior Registrar, Art in Embassies Program for the US. Department of State.  Her exhibition opens June 3rd and runs through the 24th.


The Hillyer Art Space is located at: 9 Hillyer Court NW, Washington,DC  20008.


Rebecca Clark: Bee Lines


"I draw inspiration from the natural world of my backyard.  By observing the insects, animals, and plant life of this tiny ecosystem, I become engaged with the timeless rhythms and patterns of the earth and am reminded of my own place in the natural world.  The drawings I make pay respect to this intimate universe that we share."


Bee 4 (Look) by Rebecca Clark

Becky also has pieces on exhibition at the Irvine Nature Center in Owings Mill, Maryland through July 30th.

~ Joe

No comments: