Coleman

Coleman

Monday, November 22, 2010

Do you have an MBA...or would you rather ride a roller coaster?

I must admit that I love to ride a roller coaster.  I like nothing better than to go to an amusement park or theme park and "ride the rides", but things are changing for me.  The change started for me at the National Air & Space Museum, at Epcot Center, in Las Vegas, and many other destination sites around the country.  Media Based Attractions (MBA) are everywhere and as technology gets better, we will see more and more of these attractions.  The museum community has embraced this technology, and they are using it to bring more people through the doors.

These attractions are set in a theater and are combined with a sensory presentation that will transport you to another time, place or even an alternate reality.  Click the link to see the "Blooloop.com" article Rise of the MBAs: The next generation of entertainment experiences.


http://bit.ly/cbhuPl


..

No comments: